Pakistani Bloggers

August 15, 2011

Haiku

Faysal on his knees
With his 13 inch Mac Pro
Turning Japanese

But you know who can write Haiku most easily?

An OCD patient:

I will wash my hands
left right left right left right left
over and over

Miss Teen South Carolina 2007 Caitlin Upton:

I personally
believe that South Africa
ummm...uhhh..Iraq...uhhh...

Snoop Dogg:

Snoopy is my nizz
f'shizzle hizzle dizzle
i like my nizz...wizz?

Eiffel 65:

I'm Blue Da Da Dee
Da Dee Da Da Da Da Dee
Da Da Dee Da Da

 







4 comments:

r.alsharif said...

Lol! That was pretty cool! :D

Anonymous said...

OMG faysal ure too awesome, i love u and ure beard . will u be my jiggery poo?

Bush. said...

Kis ne kaha tha
Pepsi 65 ki kardo
?

Faysal said...

sorry...that isn't haiku at all :P

Post a Comment

NO flaming or any vulgar comments

 
Copyright © 2010 Faysy's blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by