Pakistani Bloggers

August 20, 2011

Bubble Wrap Bonanza

I have an allegory for the types of pleasure, which I admit, is pretty neat.
1) Short term pleasure: You have a sheet of bubble wrap. You wring it tightly. You hear an avalanche of popping as almost every bubble is popped simultaneously, creating a divine bubble explosion. But within a few seconds, the sheet is just a plain piece of polyethene, completely useless.
2) Long term pleasure: You have a sheet of bubble wrap. You pop one bubble at a time. Maybe two if you're feeling naughty. Each pop gives you a mini eargasm each time. The bubble wrap lasts for as long as you want it too. You are not the bubble wrap's slave. It is yours. So which path do you take? Of course, all this can be circumvented if you own a bubble wrap manufacturing plant, but I'm quite sure there's something like a bubble wrap overdose. Either way, that's going on my bucket list.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww faysal my janooo, i herd you gots marry and meera eyes vary jalice! cum to mee my bearded hulk

Post a Comment

NO flaming or any vulgar comments

 
Copyright © 2010 Faysy's blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by