Pakistani Bloggers

June 23, 2011

If I Were a Superhero...

Compiled by 2 friends (Raja Samir and Bilal Hasan) and I,

If I were the Hulk:
  1. Despite the remonstrations of the censors, all pieces of my clothing would rip when I'd go green,
  2. I would do steroids just to see what would happen,
  3. Chuck Norris would take lessons from me,
  4. My turn-ons on Shaadi.com would include Gamma radiation, bad drivers and people who ask too many questions (Geddit?)
  5. I would be the Old Spice guy,
  6. I'd roller skate on Hummers,
  7. I'd be a pretty crappy spy.
If I were Superman:
  1. My underwear would be on the INSIDE,
  2. Red and blue would be the colours of my sidekick (I'll see if I can borrow that pimple-faced Robin) and I'd wear green and silver instead (so there's no mixup over who's alpha male),
  3. Ironman would be my ride even though we both know I very well know how to fly,
  4. Bahadurabad's mashoor gola ganda would be my Kryptonite (even a superhero can contract Hepatitis),
  5. Too avoid any confusion and awkward glances, I'd replace the 'S' with its full form, Stare-and-scream-idiocies-like-it's-a-bird! (How will I fit it all on my shirt? Look, it's a fist!)
  6. I'd lobby to get planes banned. Darn roadhogs.

2 comments:

Maryam A. said...

Haha awesome list! :D

Abdullah Tariq said...

Chuck Norris > Hulk.

Post a Comment

NO flaming or any vulgar comments

 
Copyright © 2010 Faysy's blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by