Pakistani Bloggers

April 19, 2010

For apaji (feels weird saying that :P)

Salaam all, okay you just knew I would break my self imposed exile from the blogging world eh? Well, I am for a zabardast person...my sister, also my 4th follower and self proclaimed number 1 fan (joking bout the fan part :) ) And I think she will be very happy that the next time she visits the blog, this is what will hit her eyes first. One thing I admire about my sister (and I also extrapolate this to the rest of my family) is that she smiles a lot. And I mean a lot. a lot a lot. Super Sis, heres to thee!

2 comments:

Muhammad Siyab Panhwar said...

I've known ya for 8 frikkin years, mate. And I thought I knew everything bout you. I was wrong.

Heya Imogen!

Rafya Sweets said...

I love THIS POST! *Following You*
There're few brothers who express, It's Kinda too sweet for a post!

Post a Comment

NO flaming or any vulgar comments

 
Copyright © 2010 Faysy's blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by